To become an operator or a licensed tourism establishment in Prince Edward Island, the applicant must first have municipal approval.
Pay the $50 fee according to the Rural Municipality of West River Land Use Bylaw (#2022-04) Schedule C. Your application will not be processed until the required fee has been paid:
• Via e-transfer to email@example.com with the applicant's name or the PID number in the message box, or
• By cheque payable to "Rural Municipality of West River," with the applicant's name or the PID number on the cheque, and
♦ Mail it to 1552-B Rte. 19, New Dominion, PE C0A 1H6, or
♦ Deliver it to the Rural Municipality of West River during office hours, or
♦ Drop it into the Rural Municipality of West River drop box.
Send the completed application and all the required supporting documents by:
• Upload your application, or
• Mail it to 1552-B Rte. 19, New Dominion, PE C0A 1H6, or
• Deliver it to the Rural Municipality of West River during office hours, or
• Drop it into the Rural Municipality of West River drop box.
By sending an application to the Municipality for consideration, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information in the application by the Municipality for the purposes of processing the application, making a decision, and publishing public notice of the decision in relation to the application. Personal information contained in the application is collected, used, and disclosed by the Municipality in accordance with Bylaw #2021-05 – Access to Information and Protection of Personal Information – and the Municipal Government Act, including the Access to Information and Protection of Personal Information Regulations. If you have any questions about the collection, use, disclosure, or correction of your personal information, you can contact the Municipality.